Dendroboard banner

Well, it took me a year...

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  McBobs 
#1 ·
BUT, I finally finished my show aquarium. This viv has taken me an extremely long time to do with redoing everything a couple times, money issues, practicing on smaller vivs and then finding plants for it. It's finally done though.

And one of the inhabitants, D. tinctorius (patricia)

And just for fun, the latest imitator froglet.

Hope you guys like it!

-Matt

See less See more
#3 ·
Its a 37g column. 20x18x24. I really like that size, although the 47 and 56 columns would be really cool for some thumbnails or pumilio. I might have to give one of those sizes a shot in the future.

-Matt

#7 ·
The brom in the middle and at the upper left actually came from a nursery here in manhattan. And yes, that is a schleffera. Right behind it is an orchid that cant be seen in the picture, but it is doing great and is even putting out new leaves for a second orchid.

#9 ·
The plant on the right is selaginella kraussiana, the plant in the middle in two clumps is riccia fluitans, and the plant on the left front is an unknown. The unknown seems to love the humidity and has spread quite a bit in the couple weeks that it has been in there.

-Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.