Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 09:46 PM

Cyberloach, I might have to get you to send me some of that stuff! Around here (MD) it is mostly asian markets (korean and chinese/japanese) so I don't think I'm as lucky as you. I could check the local health food/organic markets, but that stuff ends up being MORE expensive rather than less. I'd be really interested to try that stuff out in my own tadpole food (along with sprulina/chlorella and wild almond leave skeletons).

Have you guys had good success feeding tadpoles as a powder vs. flake? I've always used flake (even made some of my own) and never used powdered food before. I used flake size to determine how much was being fed and not overfeeding (how much they could eat in 15 mins) and the tadpoles went straight for them when dropped in.

I'm going to start a topic on tadpole foods in the beginner section (its a beginner/advanced topic but would be great for the newbs to learn) and would love you guys to put the tadpole related info on that thread as well.