Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 11:03 PM

I just picked up 4 tri colors from black jungle about a week ago who are about 2 months out of the water. They were holding them back because they thought they lost there female. But recently found tads so they could finally give them up to me. I had seen the little guys at the shop the last two times I was there wishing they would sell them to me. So it was neat being able to see them when they were even younger. Its amazing how aggressie eaters they are and bold. They also bulked up lot and gained a bit of darker coloration as soon as I got them. I never saw them that plump when they had them and they were lookin skiny at the show. When is a good time to start dusting the tris food with paprika?

Richard told me that he was working on a new supliment to gain some color in his bastis. I dont remember well but I think it was somthing peeople feed parots to enhance there color? All I know is that it was very expencive for a very small amount of this stuff.