I forgot to mention my method of removal. I have a pair of fine tipped, pointed tweezers which I use. I pinch the ends of the tweezer together and then insert this into the egg (careful not to spear the tadpole). Once the tweezer tip is inside the egg, I gently release my grip and allow the tweezers ends to separate, thereby splitting open the egg which creates a big hole for the tadpole to fit through. I then try and catch one of the edges of the split egg and gently pull up, which usually allows the tadpoles to slide out of the egg case.
At this point the tadpoles are left alone for several days. After several days they are usually set up in separate glass baby food jars. The jars would have been prepared ahead of time with the water I use and also a piece of oak leaf that has soaked inside the container for a few days. The dead oak leaf releases some tanins which helps to keep fungus at bay. I also try to add a bit of water from the container holding the eggs to the new tadpole container. After the tadpole is in the new glass jar, I add a tiny pinch of food and watch for the green spirals (digested and then expelled tadpole food) before I add more food.