Dendroboard - View Single Post - I know this is a big topic on here I’ve been going over it for the last few dats just
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 07:34 PM

Default I know this is a big topic on here I’ve been going over it for the last few dats just

So the vivarium is about originally was 3 weeks old the plants have only been in for about a week. I noticed mold before the plants so I replaced the substrate and then planted the plants. But now it’s all the way up the back log and across the floor. There are some spring tails in there about 3/4 of a smaller deli cup. The tank is a exo Terra and I have a plexiglass top with about a 1 inch screen cut to the front (top). Problem is the frogs will be here Wednesday and I’ve already glued the top down so adding a vent to the back for cross venting is gonna be hard. I did put a stand up fan outside the tank to blow some air at the tank hoping to help move some air out. Also the mistaking runs 3 times a day for 6 seconds. I know it’s all common for the most part just curious to see what degree people have had that happen and their time frames. Also trying to figure out how to post pictures via cell phone on the browser app 🏼