Since last time I got the wood for the doors milled, cut to size and then the little bit of joinery. Here you can see the slots I cut in the wood that would eventually go on to make up the sides of doors:
And here are the doors after all glued up. They are not actually installed in this picture, just sitting there to show approximately what they will look like:
After this was some more sanding. Here is one of the corners after a bit of sanding:
And then it was time for the finish!
The finish is Arm-R-Seal which is a urethane based finish so it should provide decent protection from water and from UV. Here is the stand when I was in the process of applying the finish, you can pretty clearly see the color change:
And here it is after I applied the first coat of finish:
Once dry I will be do some light sanding and then apply 2nd coat of finish. In total I will put down 3 coats of finish.