Dendroboard banner

First Vivarium

2K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  Itsadeepbluesea 
#1 ·
I got a 24x24x18 terrarium off Ebay and will be picking it up tomorrow :D. My thought is a couple Auratus. Do they do better in pairs ore groups?

#3 ·
I don't think I would use a 24x24x18 (LxWxH) unless it was set up in a way as to be able to view at least 3 sides of it without obstructions. That is a deep area from front to back. Or, planted with all the plants towards the back so there'd be a good viewing area up front.

#12 ·
There are multiple reports both on Amazon and chamforums of Monsoons failing 'on' and flooding vivs.

Mistking and Climist are reliable -- they are basically equivalent and both are high quality products, and differ only in the style of timer.

#14 ·
Thanks I have seen mistking mentioned many times on here as a good option. I'll have to look into the other option as well. I will probably use the monsoon initially as I plan to set up the tank first and let it sit with plants for a bit so I can get some experiencing with keeping the right parameters before I add the frogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.