Dendroboard banner

We need to act, it is up to us!

5K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  aapuzzo 
#1 · (Edited)
I cannot stand it any longer. Please help me kill, destroy....errrm educate the people of facebook.

The word Bioactive needs to put to rest. It makes zero sense.
“My bioactive vivarium with live plants” is akin to “ I drive my automobile vehicle that moves me forwards with wheels”

Please don’t be that friend that smiles and lies to your friends to avoid issues (in some cases that is understandable, but this is too much.....

We live in a culture now that tries to be unique and self expressive over actually researching anything. People throw in the towel after a 6 minute google search...they need our help for frogs sake!!!!!!!!!!!

#62 ·
Its only fair to note though, for every 'rude' response - there seems to be many more One Issue Posters, with an urgent inquiry who gets detailed focus, often from more than one member, who fully apply their energy to help, yet the new questioner never returns with a follow up, or even a simple thank you.

#64 ·
I'm an IT guy by trade and it's the same way I cringe when people say "The Cloud" like it's something new. It's sales & marketing people that don't know anything re-branding the internet.

"Social Distancing" Needed another catch phrase for that one. Not saying you shouldn't keep space or wear a face mask because how can it hurt. Just the saying drives me crazy.

I get it and the world we now live in makes me want to social distance :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.