Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: House fire
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:18 PM

Default Re: House fire

I CaNT iMaGiNe WHaT you aND youR WiFe are GoiNG THRouGH =( iTS VeRY uNFoRTuNATe aND i'M SoRRY FoR YouR LoSS oN eVeRYTHiNG i'm sUrE yOU And yOUr wIfE hAvE WoRKeD FoR. aS CLiCHe aS iT MaY Be aND TRue, eVeRYTHiNG CaN Be RePLaCeD. THe iMPoRTaNT THiNG iS, YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE OK AND ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aND iT SuCKS, eVeN THouGH You'Re GeTTiNG a CHaNCe To BuiLD a NeW HoMe (hopefully insurance does their part), iTS GoNNa TaKe SoMe TiMe. BuT KeeP THaT SiLVeR LiNiNG iN YouR MiND aNYTiMe THiNGS GeT SHiTTY.

i'M KiNDa NeW To THe DaRT FRoG WoRLD. BY No MeaNS CaN i CoMPaRe To THe PeoPLe oN HeRe, eVeRYoNe iS So iNCReDiBLe WiTH THeiR FRoGS & aNiMaLS, JuST BRiLLiaNT! i'M STiLL LeaRNiNG DaY By DaY.

WHeN YouR Room aND HouSe iS ReaDY, I WouLD Be MoRe THaN HaPPY To GiVe You SoMe FRoGs To HeLP You GeT YouR HoBBY BaCK oN iTS FeeT!!!! aLL You WouLD HaVe To Do, iS PaY FoR SHiPPiNG.

i HaVe aN oK CoLLeCTioN. i HaVe a FeW SaNTa iSaBeLLa WiTH YouR NaMe oN THeM!!!! J/K LoL HaHaHa. i DoNT HaVe aNY BuT i'M CuRiouS WHY aRe THeY aNNoYiNG? I'Ve NoTiCeD, THeY F*3K LiKe RaBBiTS CuZ WHoeVeR HaS THeM, THeY aLWaYS HaVe aN aBuNDaNCe oF FRoGLeTS oR TaDPoLeS.

aNYHoW, i LiTTeRaLLY HaD MY 1ST RaNiToMaYa iMiTaToR TaRapaTO TaDPoLe GRaDuaTe aND iS oFFiCiaLLY a FRoG NoW! CooLeSGT THiNG eVeR!!!!

aNYWaYS, GooDLuCK To You & YouR WiFe & ReaCH ouT To Me WHeN You aRe ReaDY!!!!!