Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzalez View Post
Looks pretty good. Some people like to fill in the gaps between cork with sphagnum moss, however yours look a bit too spaced apart, so great stuff is probably the way to go. You can reuse the cans, so you dont have to worry about wasting any. Make sure there are no cracks or holes the frogs could get into. As far as the coco liner goes, I don’t know if that specific stuff is frog safe, but I’ve used a similar material and it breaks down stupidly fast, so just avoid using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. Yea I was hoping to just use silicone and spagnum but none of my cork pieces were very flat so it’s not looking like that will work. Okay cool. I do have one can of it and it said expect single use so I wasn’t sure if it was reusable. Any tips on saving it or will it just be good to go round 2? Okay good to know I’ll prolly return the liner then. Are there any other materials that are similar but don’t break down as fast? I’ve seen the hygrolon but I’m not big on the look until it grows in. I think I’ve seen other stuff as well but can’t remember what it was called.