Dendroboard - View Single Post - Leucamalas Morph?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Leucamalas Morph?

I think they are just calling them Dendrobates Leucamelas and saying they crossed lines. The "standard" comment may have come from me when I was just trying to say Is it ok to say I have "Standard Leucs". What I meant was no affiliation to any morph? Is it ok for these to exist as I see people selling them lacking any morph info. Then I was shocked to see people chiming in saying you can't say they are "standards" because that is a specific thing too.

That is why I brought attention to this Josh's Frogs listing because it seems to be doing what I was being told was unacceptable and I was trying to get at why is it OK in this case. Most sites that sell Leucs either are very specific or list no information at all. This was an example of a site that had it both ways. I understood people were saying you would never know what they are. It was the you have nice pets but don't breed them I didn't understand. Obviously never guess and misrepresent something. That listing doesn't mention them being standards or anything other than Leucs from what I can tell. Why do they get a free pass is what I was trying to say? I wanted to know what was I missing after being told mine are only pet quality and never to breed them.

Last edited by aapuzzo; 06-26-2020 at 10:04 PM.