Dendroboard - View Single Post - Leucamalas Morph?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Leucamalas Morph?

I'll tag in. I have read a lot of good stuff in both of the threads that you started that say the same thing. I will repeat that you cannot know what morph a frog is based on how they look. No one can tell you but the breeder. If the breeder can't tell you which morph your frogs are, you shouldn't breed them. I should also say that you should be buying your frogs from breeders that know exactly what morphs they are and where they got them.

As a side note, I don't like how skinny these froglets are. The front legs, especially, look too small (in width, not length). Another possibility is that these frogs are much too small to have been sold. I have a hard time telling how small they are from the pictures. Are they smaller than a dime?

Are the frogs eating well? What are you feeding your frogs? What are you supplementing with (what vitamins are you using)? I want to make sure that these frogs have a path back to health, if they are underweight.

Mark