Dendroboard - View Single Post - New cage?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: New cage?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 06:22 PM

Default Re: New cage?

Correct. I think most people would say that a 12x12 footprint, regardless of the height is not enough for two Azrureus. Sounds like they are doing ok in the grow-out, though, so you have time to work on the bigger tank to make it better. You know more now than when you set it up the first time :-)

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusgieg View Post
Hey all. I know itís been awhile since my last post but Iíve got some questions.
My Pacman frog, red eyed tree frogs, and two new dart frogs are all doing great! 👍

The dart frogs are in there grow out/quarantine tank. I had a big cage set up for them. (They are to Tinctorius Azures) my plans with that tank didnít fall through though. It looked kind of dirty. And was bound to get soggy fast.

My question to yíall was about this other tank I set up a few weeks ago. Itís looks really cool to me and it holds humidity great. Overall I like it. Itís only problem is that I believe it is too small. Unless people seem to think otherwise I wasnít going to put them in this at least long term. The size is 12 by 12 by 18 eco terra. Again If you guys donít think this is suitable for them I can totally get them something bigger, itís not an emergency. Currently they are in a big storage box which they are thriving in.

Iíll leave the photo of the small tank below