I've been wanting a long tank for awhile to set up a vivarium for Ameerega bassleri "Chrome"
I found this used Atasuki tank from someone local to me.
There was a bit of damage (well, a bunch of damage but nothing that an extra sheet of glass and silicone wouldn't fix :-) )
I siliconed mesh over the front ventilation strip to make it more fruit fly proof
And installed a silicone strip on the door for that same reason
I went with a cork bark mosaic background and picked up a 15 pound box of cork bark (was 30% cheaper than buying individual pieces)
Here's a progress picture of laying out the cork:
And with it siliconed on and moss added:
Pilea "Moon Valley"
Fittonia veerschaffeltii "pink"
Episcia "Jim's silhouette"
Still have a few more plants to add, and letting the plants grow in for a few months, then hopefully in August I can put the frogs in.