03-24-2020, 02:41 PM
Join Date: May 2017
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My Tinc is sick
Originally Posted by Philsuma
answer all these questions as best you can (cut and paste)
1. What species ? How long have you had the frog(s) and where did you acquire them ?
2. What are your Temperatures -Day and Night - Highs and lows ? Are the enclosure lights too hot ?
22C / 20C
3. What is the Humidity like ? - Percentage or guesstimate. What type of Water are you using ? Describe your tank/enclosure and it's lid or top.
maybe 90% or higher
4. What kind of food are you providing, how much and are you dusting it ? What superfine powdered supplements are you using and are they fresh ?
rephasy calcium plus. i dust every feeding.
5. Any other animals in the enclosure currently or recently ? Tankmates / other frogs ?
6. Any type of behaviour you would consider 'odd' ?
well.. he always sit on same place
7. Have you handled or touched the frogs recently ? Any cleansers, paint, perfumes, bug sprays ect near the tank ?
8. Can you take pictures of EVERYTHING ? The frogs, the enclosure ? Take numerous pics of everything - that will be of great h
i don't know how to upload photos in this page