Dendroboard banner

The Beginning of an empty wallet

900 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Gadbery 
#1 ·
Hello everyone i have been researching making my Vivarium for a long time but this is my first post. Im coming to a slight issue with the actual vivarium.

I like the Euro style tanks but very few places make/sell them. Only place i can find is Proteon. Please do not post vendor feedback stuff here as its against the rules from my understanding. There is a link to the feedback for this vendor however i can not access it. It says i dont have authority to view it.

With that being said can you pm you good or bad experiences? Or if you have other suggestions of tank makers, im located in Dallas Texas(Mckinney). There is always the exo terra rout and removing lid and installing glass top but for the price of this and the price of the glass lid the proteon tank is cheaper. Not really sure about building one but i have the step by step instruction posted on this fourm

wanting around a 24x18x24 dimension planning for Dendrobates Robertus Dart Frogs or maybe an ophilla dart frog, still not sure but this size tank should be well fit for either.

Thank you, any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.