No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: darts at petco
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 10:12 PM

Default Re: darts at petco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskinner097 View Post
Petco itself tries to take adequate care of the frogs but lacks the ability to give employees the facilities to do so (therefore shouldnít carry them). I have seen darts at more than one location that are severely under weight, some so small Iím amazed they are OTW at that size. Genetics arenít the best either and I have seen a few likely hybrid tinctorius over the years as well. A shame they carry them still especially considering the huge variance in employee dedication and knowledge between locations. I would avoid purchasing frogs in an effort to not support future sales.
Huh? "Tries to take adequate care, but lacks the ability to give the employees the facilities to do so??

It doesnt lack the "Ability" it doesnt deem it of value.

Your admonish of purchasing frogs to not support future sales is uninformed. Dart frogs and other livestock are Window Dressing.Pet Co allots for all of them to possibly die before sale

It doesnt make a lick of difference to the corporation whether the livestock dies or is sold

Not "buying animals" has No Effect on Pet Cos bottom line.