Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 05:19 AM

Default Re: PA Woods and Forests Storyline

One of the last updates before brumation...

As you all know of the great news, the Gray Army is parasite free. I am preparing for the opportunity to brumate them in February. That doesn't mean I won't have updates, but it means I won't have as many about new information on them. I felt it was a good time to discuss what's new with the Gray Army and Giant Millipedes while we begin the most important month of their lives.

Another chance to weigh the Gray Army and it was good. The girls Melania and Meredith continue to gain weight. Both are 28 grams. They both have gained weight and look wonderful. Bane lost less then a gram and I am going to hold him and Dante out of brumation until they gain more weight. Bane I need to get to at least 23 grams (he's so close!) Dante needs to gain weight also, but he's a younger tree frog. He's 14 grams currently and I would like to get him close to 20 grams. With that being said it will be very fun seeing how Bane and Dante handle getting spoiled and offered food in abundance.

I do have an idea for which Gray Army member will be featured as the star for the 2020 storyline. It's almost unanimous, but I want to wait until after brumation to announce the star for the series.

As for the giant millipedes these guys are doing great. I'm looking forward to observing them more when they get the opportunity to live in the enclosure with the Gray Army.

I have been figuring out more details about what enclosure the groups will live in and I've been looking more in detail about the solitary bee keeping. I have made a decision on the enclosure but again I am going to wait to share because the enclosure I have decided on will blow your mind.

I was able to get more pictures of the Gray Army and Giant Millipedes! Check them out below!

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk