Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: LED lighting
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 06:46 PM

Default LED lighting

Hello

One of my lights are going bad and I am trying to figure out what to replace it with. They were used in my 90 gallon saltwater tank now being used since I converted it to a vivarium. They were the box lights type lights that I used and they are hanging in my canopy. Everything was growing and thriving it seemed with these. I need to find a replacement for it that would be great for growing plants and be okay for the dart frogs. This is my show tank sitting in my living room so I want it to look good as far as lighting. One of the lights is still working so I just need one for now but would not be against replacing both with one long strip if anyone has any ideas that may work better than what I have I am open for it. I would absolutely prefer to hang them so that it is easier for me to get the top off when I need to get into the vivarium. I also prefer LED and a timer.

If I need to share more info to help with the selection let me know what that is.

I have been looking at this and searching for 2 days and cannot find anything that jumps out for setup and how I want to hang them.

I was looking at these but not sure the white lighting would be enough for growth and the look. My current lights have more white lighting than these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5KIS5MZE&psc=1

I am new to this so that is the other problem as I am not sure what will work best for plants compared to corals.

Thank you