Dendroboard - View Single Post - In situ/in the wild videos and photos thread!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:26 AM

Default Re: In situ/in the wild videos and photos thread!

I enjoyed this thread. For me, seeing the frogs foraging up the vertical stands, and the readiness to utilize open spaces was a good thing.

Vertical Stands strategy is a nice way to enlarge locomotive style, scope. Perhaps with the occasional application of a feeding station for encouragement, and some mindfulness to segway feature and plant 'net' to diminish risk in its encounter, being a constant in a closed system. For instance, a Vertical Stand trunk feature would be incompatible with lava rock or other severe hardscape being a dominant motif.

I like in situ vids and images, to scan spatial realities, cover, open areas, in a representational (albeit limited sample) kind of blue print, and try to distill it to approach realistic scale. More so than duplicate actual plant species.

Perhaps naturalistic can also mean the Enabling of as many locomotive actions and repose positions as possible, making the most out of the space we have to work with.

I hope more is posted!