Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Isopod substrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I really wasn't trying to blow you off. Sometimes (usually) I feel like a big jerk playing the 'go search' card -- but then I don't, because here's a bit from the first hit on that search:

Exactly what you wanted
, and the rest of that thread is an epic goldmine of culturing info. Can't pass that stuff up.
I didn't take it as you trying to blow me off, its sound advice suggesting to use to search function. Using the search function saves everyone time and keeps information more condensed. I didn't find many threads that talked about the substrate as a main focus, most threads focused on isopod foods (although this seems to be the same really). I did read through the link you provided and did find a lot of good information there. However, to be honest the link you provided was at the bottom of the first page so if I was more thorough/not lazy I would have eventually came upon it. Thanks again for the help/information.

Last edited by calhoun3186; 12-01-2019 at 02:57 PM.