Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Gray Tree Frog
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Gray Tree Frog

Sorry that I am late to the party. Yes I agree what is stated above with temperature but have you thought to change when temperature with the seasons? Like cooler in spring and fall and warmer in the summer? I do this for my grays and toads and it seems to work. You would want to stay away from the extreme hit and extreme cold, but if you look into it a bit you could try to replicate as best as you can the climate. For instance I look for the average low for the month in the warmer months and set an air conditioner to that at night and during the day I take it to the upper 70s like around 76-77. Anymore and it could get a bit uncomfortable for them.

As for humidity these frogs seem to thrive a little bit above relative humidity so around 55-65% day and 65-70% at night which is very similar to the humidity when they are active. You can also make the humidity change with the season if you wanted. You can have lower humidity to start in the spring and then max it out to what you want then drop it for the fall again.

Hope this helps. Sorry for being late!

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk