Dendroboard - View Single Post - Do Tincs 'climb'?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Do Tincs 'climb'?

Your English is great, Tijl, and a lot better than I am with French, German or Dutch! I get what you are saying, too. I have enough experience with different species in different tanks, though, that I don't buy into the idea that frogs don't have a preference as to where they spend their time. I can't accept that tank design would lead to my Terribs spending more time in the heights of the tank than on the ground. Almost all frogs will follow food into the heights of the tank, but I think that some will return to spending time in the places in the tank where they are most comfortable (lower). I stand by what I said about where my frogs tend to spend time. It is possible that it is all tank design that drives them to these locations, but I don't think that's it completely. My Retics have every opportunity to spend more time on the ground and they don't. It's just not where they are comfortable.

Good discussion!

Mark