Dendroboard - View Single Post - Do Tincs 'climb'?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Do Tincs 'climb'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBM3000 View Post
Thanks all.

And to counter (it's about species choice!) do Ranitomeya use ground level even if just for feeding?
Same answer, all of the frogs should (be able to) use every inch of our tanks... C'mon guys, we are only talking about a few inches... I realy don't understand why some people say their frogs live on the botom of their tank or some only live higher. Than I can only say they have a problem with their tank or the tank does not have enougf surface or the botom is to wet or the top is too hot,....

Last weekend I was at a lecture were Guido Sterkendries told me that he found O.Vincentei in trees at a hight of 14meters during the dry period and they climb to 40meters during the rainseason... Thats 26meters difference for a frog thats about 2centimeters tall. When you see clips of insitu frogs, you notice they jump meters in just a few seconds.

I hope this answer helps.
Budde (11-06-2019)