Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Grey Mantala for false Bottom

Quote:
Hey, so where do you guys who have used Mantala actually, you know, buy it? Whoever manufactures it must not have ever heard of SEO, or possibly the internet, because I can't find anything at all about it outside these forums!
Well, as you've found, correct spelling does facilitate written (or phonetic...) communication. Ha ha.

Yes, they're on the innerwebs. Here's how I found them:
Matala USA Think Progressive... Think Matala

Once there I clicked "Find a Dealer" (Locate an Authorized Matala Retail Dealer - Matala USA)

I found an out-of-state (but not terribly distant) dealer who does free shipping. And sometimes has bulk discounts. (It's the guy in Victorville, CA - I've done business with him, and I've got no complaints.) You might be able to find a good deal & good service too, by asking around.

Quote:
I got it at my local pond supply, installation place...they had all the types
This obviously can work too. I think this must be where people get the impression Matala is crazy-expensive. Mark-up is a bitch maybe? Ha ha. If you don't have a herp room or a viv-crafting passion/addiction (ahem...yeah that's me...) this might be a good route for you. But I've found bulk-purchasing to be vastly cheaper, as well as very conducive to getting my craft on. When you need a hit, you need a hit. Ha ha.

Good luck!