No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: “Manoa”
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:15 AM

Default “Manoa”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tihsho View Post
First off let me clarify, no no no no no! I don't want to do that back east in Maryland. I may have the land, but I'm not into spreading invasive species where they are not currently already lol. I was talking back home in Oahu. I've got property over there that I rent out to family that are still on the island. On the property are old Japanese style ponds that were built by my Grandfather, Uncle and my Dad that used to house my Grandfathers Koi. As others didn't want to maintain the Koi, they were re-homed and the ponds were restocked with smaller freshwater tropicals. I was just curious if the local Auratus could populate the grounds around the ponds there in Oahu.

If the property is in one of the valleys here on the island & gets a fair amount of rain as most of the valleys do, the property already has them hopping around. They really only become noticeable when it rains. I’ve seen in Kalihi, Manoa & Palolo valleys. Not sure about the windward side of the island but, wouldn’t doubt it. Leeward side too dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by BeastMaster; 10-23-2019 at 01:40 AM.