No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: “Manoa”
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:33 PM

Default Re: “Manoa”

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
So, you live on the mainland & you want to start an outdoor population of an invasive species in your area? Not a good idea. You should check with your state agriculture department on this. You have cane toads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
It would be "neat" to see some more invasive animals?! WTF, man...
First off let me clarify, no no no no no! I don't want to do that back east in Maryland. I may have the land, but I'm not into spreading invasive species where they are not currently already lol. I was talking back home in Oahu. I've got property over there that I rent out to family that are still on the island. On the property are old Japanese style ponds that were built by my Grandfather, Uncle and my Dad that used to house my Grandfathers Koi. As others didn't want to maintain the Koi, they were re-homed and the ponds were restocked with smaller freshwater tropicals. I was just curious if the local Auratus could populate the grounds around the ponds there in Oahu.