Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Strange U shaped lump

I completely agree. I just bought a kit and a microscope. I have a work around idea. I once reached out to an entemology department and was able to speak directly to a professor. If i can collect samples and take clear images, maybe i can send these or share these on multiple platforms and get intelligent responses from qualified people. This is the cheapest and most reliable choice since i have no idea if or when i could find someone to do a necropsy, and i dont know if i would be able to afford it. Another factor is the images will remain in their current state while the body continues to deteriorate which give increases the range of opinions i can get over time from different sources. I will post them when i am able to. Overall, this totally sucks and i just miss my frog. I have two parts i want to focus on. The shoulderblade and the gut. If there is other things i should pay closer attention to i will take suggestions.