Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:15 AM

Really sucks I have to revisit this thread with bad news but somethings going on with the frog. Bones has lost interest in food which is a giant red flag since this handicapped frog is by far the most aggressive eater. I gave it a day because the day I noticed it didn’t eat it had started to shed. It’s been 2 days now and still nothing. I’m taking it to the vet this weekend. I have to pick up dewormer for a Bicolor that day as well so two birds I guess? The thing is I really do not think it is related to it’s injury. Why all of a sudden would it effect it this way? It can still move around as well. It just doesn’t have an appetite. I’m torn between getting a fecal first or an x ray since behaviorally I would go with a fecal first but the injury is so pronounced I’m dying to know what’s going on there and if it’s affecting it in any way. They’re both expensive but X ray is double a fecal. I’ll probably just see what the vet says. I’ll update later.
The Following User Says Thank You to PhylloBro For This Useful Post:
Encyclia (09-11-2019)