Dendroboard - View Single Post - Best frogs for groups?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Best frogs for groups?

Not typically, no. It can be done, but you would be likely to have trouble (I know, I know - some of you have done it for years, but I think it's risky and I have seen too many examples of it not working). Tincs are easiest in 1.1, just like most dart frogs. I have had good luck keeping Auratus and Terribilis in groups. I do have some aggression in the Terribs, but it doesn't result in enough impact that anybody loses weight or stops breeding. There might be aggression with Auratus, as well, but I wouldn't know it because I don't see them often enough. I had good luck with Anthonyii and continue to have luck with Quinquevittatus (though see my note on Auratus above and that applies to Quinqs, too). Galacts seemed ok when I had them, too. All of these are just suggestions, though. Any of these suggestions might results in aggression that can be very dangerous to the frogs.

Mark