I brushed off the excess coir and peat.
There were alot of spots where the yellow foam was sticking through the silicone as well as chunks of cured silicone that came off of the foam. It was all spots foamed with the blue can, so I dont think I will ever use that kind again. Because of this I couldn't make the progress that I had planned to make tonight as I basically had to touch up spots all over the whole area that I had coated yesterday.
I pulled the painter's tape off of the glass which left a nice clean edge to the background.
Unfortunately it wasnt as nice for the wood. Where I removed it from the wood the clean edge showed the clear edge of the ripped silicone so I had to do some touching up where every piece of wood came out of the foam.
I did go ahead and coat the outer surfaces of the foam that I had cut out. So it will already be coated when I silicone it back to the glass.