Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Strange U shaped lump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmc View Post
Well, it is interesting. Whether its a bone lesion or cartilaginous growth, or a migrant nematode that has found its way sub q (the more common thing, which are of many kinds and often position in a stiff coil, not always soft and wiggly as one would think of a 'worm', I do hope you keep us updated.

I also of course wish continued presentation of wellness, but if things change and he is lost, by all means take a more invasive peek, if you know what I mean. Even if you do so yourself without a Veterinarians help, with some good close ups it would increase the body of observable data.
Oh definitely and i might take him to get checked out anyway just out of curiosity but im positive its bone. you can just see it is in person its really obvious. I really dont think there is much that can be done for him though. Even if the doctor offered some type of surgery im sure i wouldnt be able to afford it unfortunately. That is why my dog is insured. Too many sad stories about having to put animals down because the owner could not afford a procedure. Anyway i will update if i do take him otherwise the frog is totally fine.