Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 02:18 AM

See, this is why I don’t like researching much. A lot of people have conflicting advice for certain things, I just like to ask one person and be done with it. I trust Josh’s frogs, everyone’s told me they’re a good company and they know their stuff. As of now ventilation wise I’ve had no problem. Same way everyone’s told me airplants need lots of airflow, my viv of course has no airflow whatsoever and they’re doing pretty good, one even bloomed a flower which I assume means it’s doing great. The exact question I had asked at the time was what kind of lid should I use, mesh, glass top or some sort of hybrid? The person that messaged me had said that that was a good question, saying that if I’m doing live plants I should have it completely covered to prevent moisture from leaving the viv and that the plants would create oxygen for the frog anyway. He/she did not mention anything about needing or suggesting that it would be beneficial to have airflow of some kind.

So now I have conflicting information. Either I make a fan system somehow or stick to what I’ve previously been doing that’s worked with me since I started the viv. I don’t know, I’ve always been a “if it ain’t broken, don’t try to fix it” kind of guy.

But back on topic if possible, what high light plants would you guys recommend? I’d prefer something thick or bushy but anything works.

Last edited by DerekG4; 07-06-2019 at 02:21 AM.