Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 04:50 PM

Right now I’m not seeing an option for attachments when I reply, I don’t know if I may be too new. But right now it’s a 20 High, it does have a glass top, the light sits right on top of it. My exact settings on it are 100% Pink 100% Blue 65% cold white 50% warm white 45% pure white.

I do have a D. Tinctorius Azurues in there, he’s doing very well. When I had made the vivarium I didn’t really research the exact levels of light they needed. I was kind of in a rush and I just wanted to have it made as soon as possible. Right now it has 2 bromeliads, not entirely sure of their names, I know they’re both epiphytes, 1 is solid red with broad leaves and the other is green with red stripes and pointer, narrower leaves. I have that coffee plant, a small Nepenthes, 2 S. Arboricola, Solonum, a couple creeping ficus of different colors, some Java moss, a “money tree” (peperomia if im not mistaken?), bits of rainbow spike moss, some tilandsia airplant, an aroid vine, aristolochia fimbriata, and some Huperzia hamiltonii. I definitely should’ve researched more, but even now I just don’t see many high light plants on google, so I figured hopefully you guys will give me some good suggestions. I don’t mind the price of the plant (so long as it’s not like over $100 for a plant) if it will work and looks nice I’ll get it.

My vivarium has a foam background with coco fiber on it as well as a large stump on the left side and a branch coming out of the background along with some bits of cork bark.