Dendroboard - View Single Post - looking to start 150gal terrarium and need major advice.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 07:14 PM

Default Re: looking to start 150gal terrarium and need major advice.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone and for the encouragement.
i did not now the foggers are not recommended. i seen a great thread on here on how to convert a small Walmart fogger by directing the output into the tank. the result looked really great. that will probably be a better option then unless i can figure out how to make the internal fogger more safe. what is the problem with it anyway?
i have to agree that puffers get a little feisty and they pick on everything moving. a little school of neon tetras should look even better.

Hi Heraldo. i live right by midway airport. looking forward to meet some local frog breeders for when its time to buy. maybe you can help me out with that down the road.

i will definitely start a build thread. they are fun and its always full of advice. maybe someone else might have a much better idea then the one im trying to incorporate into the build.

do you guys inject CO2 into your larger terrariums that have a ton of plant life? for the most part, it will be a closed air system with a few vents to control humidity. im thinking CO2 might get a little low during the day and if the vents are too big to allow CO2 in, wont too much humidity escape?