Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:51 PM

Default Re: 180 Gallon Terrarium

PART 2

After a long search, I was able to track down a property that allowed me to do my business and live on the same location. So naturally I was excited for the possibilities of my enclosures. After a few weeks of planning, this is what came to be.

As you can see, the plan is to have my display systems in my main consultation room where the majority of people will be meeting me. I know it isn't optimal to have a reef aquarium surrounded by natural light, but I feel like I am up for the challenge. The terrariums location was a dead giveaway the moment I scouted the property for the first time. It was just too perfect. I also am planning on setting up an iwagumi style natural planted tank on the opposing wall. Here is a closeup of the new layout.

The pros to this location is for sure the awesome brick wall behind the system, and the perfect little nook. The largest con is transitioning the peninsula style layout to a more traditional single view. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. As for now, this is the main update since the last time, and I hope you enjoy it. Ill get some front on pictures shot when the plants have had time to grow in a bit.