Dendroboard - View Single Post - I'd like an opinion please.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:50 PM

Default I'd like an opinion please.

Not to air any 'dirty laundry' here, but I just had my first bad experience purchasing frogs. I purchased a group of frogs and tads from another forum member who had never shipped before. I gave advice on how to ship, etc... The shipping was significantly more than I expected because he used much larger containers than are normally used. I was ok with this, however, because I was just happy to be getting the frogs. Here's where things go awry. He ended up shipping them to the incorrect address (he gave them shipper incorrect zip code). When I found this out, it was too late to be corrected. I didn't want the frogs to perish, so I jumped in the car and drove a 10 hour round trip to pick up the frogs. I feel I'm entitled to a refund on the shipping but the seller feels differently. Before I proceed with other methods to get my money back, any opinions as to whether I'm owed a refund?