Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 09:15 PM

Default Re: 180 Gallon Terrarium

Hey guys, here is PART 1 of my latest update!

So again it has been a while and I wanted to do an update, plus another update. Since I last left all of you, I had just redone my scape to better suit the addition of the "New River" tincs that I ordered at the end of last year. Well after a few months, the terrarium had grown in and became a nice lush environment that the frogs really enjoyed. Most of the time, they all seemed content to just hope around, but if someone approached the tank, they had the ability to hide quickly in a brom.

Here is a group shot of the frogs at about 6-8 months old, giver or take a month or two.

I still haven't heard any calling yet, but am guessing that I have two females and two males(what do you all think?). Aggression is non existent at this point in their life, and I hope to keep it that way. I really dig the pattering on these frogs. Talk about some beauts!

With all that being said, it was not all sunshine and rainbows for our fantastic quartet. Some very drastic things did come up in the last couple months, but don't worry yet, all is not sad for this group.