No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Reviving DB
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Reviving DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk View Post
A lot of people have made good suggestions so far. But one thing I've noticed in the past week is an actual increase in posts, so that's great! But I'm also noticing those posts only getting 1 or 2 responses. So I guess one thing to actually "Revive Dendroboard" is actually use it. Make suggestions to the post, help them out, give them pointers. Dont just look at the market place and leave.
I think that part of the decline is directly related to the above. In the good-ol-times, virtually every post had some activity. Even when the responders couldn't address the question or topic, they would chime in to say they were interested in simply to follow along. Now, and I'm not sure exactly why this is, it seems like that no longer happens. Generic build threads (often started by beginners) get no replies. No replies means that those posters lose interest in posting at all, which leads to further decline. My encouragement to those that ARE active is to GO BE ACTIVE! Go comment on recent threads, even if you are only doing so casually. Encourage others to be active by being active yourselves.