No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Reviving DB
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Reviving DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by skimmy View Post
Facebook groups aren't beign shut down. Your just not aloud to buy and sell frogs anymore. But most people cant buy or sell frogs on dendroboard. Already people are flocking to a different platform where everybody can participate in all aspects. Still in this thread you see the topic of "you cant see the classifieds until you make 20 post" "stop trying to get your post count up".

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
I'll admit when I first came here I found this limit a bit annoying. However, I actually think it's a good thing. Let those other forums serve as a catchall for anything being sold. That's where you'll find your wild caught animals that may be carrying who knows what with them. I feel the filtering out of the quick buck/instantaneous gratification mentality dramatically increases the chances you are going to receive responsibly bred, healthy frogs when you get them here.

I also don't see this forum as a place to buy frogs first and foremost. I see it as a knowledge exchange first.