Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: Reviving DB
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Reviving DB

I have always been a lurker (at times obsessively), more than a poster. Iíve noticed the activity slow down here and on every other forum Iím on. I never made the jump to FB due to all the ever consuming drama, thatís something I always loved about DB, the drama was always squashed by mods or someone with a vastly superior knowledge base.
The missing photos does make viewing some of the older threads a pain, but some of the advice and documented experiences are priceless. There is also countless threads with no useful info at all or info that has been repeated as long as Iíve been looking. I know itís all about time/$$, but having the archive cleaned up would go along way towards what needs to be hosted. I really donít have much time or $$, itís just a suggestion.
I have killed many hours browsing here and would love to see a renaissance, not every hobby has/ had professional zoo keepers, biologists, botanists, researchers and engineers eagerly willing to answer questions and share their vast knowledge. I hope this continues long into the future!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk