Dendroboard - View Single Post - Ramos’ return, 24 x 18 x 24 build.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 08:20 PM

Hey, all. I’ve posted a few times about getting back into the hobby. Well, I finally bit the bullet but I’ve been posting on Facebook groups rather than here. I’ll be updating some info, adding Progression photos and once I can get stuff uploaded, show y’all how it came to be. But for now, here it is.

For a basic rundown- I constructed this over the course of about 3 weeks or so from start to tentative “finish”. Substrate is abg/reptisoil mix, about 50/50, hydroton drainage layer with in-tank capped off drain hole. Lighting is 2 oversized beamsworks EA FSPEC which I plan on upgrading as soon as I make a decision. Tank has been running like this now for a week plus with mistking, though I think I will be needing the quad nozzle, or to drill another hole. Seeded with springs for roughly two weeks and the population seems to be booming, and I’ve got powder blue and powder orange isopods in there that I never see. I plan to go a few more weeks to a month before adding any frogs, letting plants grow in and microfauna get the best foothold possible.

Still undecided on species, but I’m ultimately planning 4-5 thumbnails, imis, variabilis, or fants most likely.

Embedded the images so people on phones wouldn’t be as annoyed as I get trying to view thumbnails 😂

Last edited by ramos93352; 04-21-2019 at 08:34 PM.