Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

Kingdoms 1 and beyond...

Kingdoms is finally out and the first episode has been doing well. It's the fastest video this year in terms of views but was not liked by as many people. There were a good bit of comments but I could always use more! Kingdoms Episode 1 features the Skink Dynasty and how Pharaoh interacts with his ecosystem. What was your takeaway from the episode?

The future of the Skink Dynasty has many faces emerging from Millipedes to Cope's Gray Tree Frogs and it will continue to be a big part of the Skink Dynasty. The invasive inverts will add more conversation during the episodes in the future.

Kingdoms 2 will feature the Dumpy Family and I'm not too interested to share the details but Max really shows up and I'm excited to feature their family.

Kingdoms 3 has begun filming and in like 15 minutes I got some of the biggest clips of the video already. I believe that one part has never been filmed on camera and I'm very excited to see what else I can get on film.

Max overlooks the Dumpy Family

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk