Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:57 AM

Default Vic's 90 Gallon Paludarium

It's been years and years but I've got a new paludarium up and running! I broke down my last tank in 2014 due to burning out and losing my breeding male from my pair, but this is the last tank I had set up:
https://www.dendroboard.com/forum/me...aludarium.html

The new tank is a 24x24x36 tank based off a 24x24x12 Deep Sea Blue rimless tank I used when I last had a reef tank set up. I've been getting everything together over the past few months and finally got it up and running last week. It has an internal air circulation system, a fogger and a mistking misting system. Lighting is handled by 3 NanoBoxReef Flares in a freshwater array. Starting to plant now!

It's a 30 gallon blackwater tank on the bottom (with a 10 gallon sump) and the top will house dart frogs and hopefully a Lygodactylus williamsi if I can find one in this area. Unsure of what kind of dart frogs I'll be housing yet except they'll have to raise their own tads.

So far it's the world's most excessive betta tank as this is the only inhabitant

Plans for plants are a focus on ferns and orchids.