Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: My Current WIPs
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 12:03 AM

Default Re: My Current WIPs

Just a little update, someone offered me a couple of unsexed ranitomeya variabilis southern a few weeks ago and I bit the bullet. They were on my short list so I'm glad I could pick them up. Right now they are in the 18in cube, but they will be moving into the 12x12x18 when I get the pumilio popa.

I've heard calling from one of them and the other is looking to be female, so hopefully I got lucky!

I put together the 24x18x24 with mostly whatever I had left laying around, so this is my last build for a while. Im still waiting for good weather to ship plants and a couple of the other vivs also need some more plants. Anyways I'm going to let the 24x18x24 do its thing for a week to build up humidity before I do anything to it. I have some dusk moss coming in from the states so we'll see how that goes

The cat loves the frog rack

Also, I snagged a few mini orchids during a sale! I'm pretty good at killing sensitive plants, so hopefully this goes well. The first one someone gave to me and its constantly in bloom. Not sure what it is tho

Last edited by indrap; 03-18-2019 at 12:12 AM.