Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

The first video of Kingdoms is almost done!!

Last night I finished up putting together the footage for Kingdoms episode 1. It is a much better story then what would have been if the episode prior posted. I'm very excited for this to be released. I have to do the audio for the video still so hopefully by this Friday it can be out. It will be slightly did then what I originally thought but I found a great story and I think this is the most angles and the best quality for the clips that I have put together. It will be the first series released to my channel in 1080 and 60fps.

The episode is under 16 minutes so far and it might end up staying that way. The Skink Dynasty will be the featured enclosure this episode and the Dumpy Family will be the second episode. I don't want to ruin too much. You will see Max appear in episode 1 still but I don't want to give too much away like I said. There is death, life, and mystery in episode 1.

Max went to the vet and they said she was okay but she could be developing some infection in her legs. So I will probably when I go back to the vet for other animals get a prescription for her. It's been pretty slow right now because I haven't been recording because I've been busy but I have enough content to get to episode 3! So I'll have plenty of time to get footage.

The Bumblebee Millipedes and Canyon Isopods make an appearance and so do the baby Cope's Gray Tree Frogs. The babies are a favorite of many and so are the inverts. I take them seriously as a part of Kingdoms. It will be very exciting to see the day we can put the Canyon Isopods, Bumblebee Millipedes and Cope's Gray Tree Frogs together in the Skink Dynasty.

Fin is doing well in the Dumpy Family. He's swimming around and is still very happy. Spurgeon has let me hand feed him so he's becoming more tame and comfortable with me. Kingdoms episode 3 will be fun showing more tame animals.

I hope you are ready for the first episode of Kingdoms coming maybe this week!

Ideas for Kingdoms 3
Pharaoh the Skink hunting a Hornworm
Whites Tree Frogs vs Kenyan Roaches

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk