Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

Maybe we will see Kingdoms soon!

There isn't too much to report on with the Five Lined Dumpy Family but enough for a good post.

The Skinks are doing well since being most likely infected with the nematodes in the worms. I've been feeding more to help them poop out more even though it may not help they will gain weight which they need. Florence is eating but I haven't observed him hunt yet.

The babies are growing but not yet big enough to go in but I'm not putting them in until the Skinks are treated for nematodes. The inverts are good and the Bumblebee Millipedes are growing bigger. I'm very happy to have them.

The Dumpy Family is okay. Max is going to the vet so we will see how she is doing. She's been good and alert but I think she looks like she has something on her legs that can be treated now so nothing gets fatal. Fin is happy and the male frogs are doing well. More active!

Kingdoms will still go on as Max is being treated because she is staying in her home. Nothing will break up the Five Lined Dumpy Family. They will be treated as a group. So we won't have any division.

Kingdoms and the Five Lined Dumpy Family are going to have some competition coming. As I've been saying with more animals getting healthy and reunited it will create other factions that will be pushing the Five Lined Dumpy Family to have better coverage and will hopefully create some dedicated fans to their favorite faction!

Kingdoms will come out after the 100 subscribers special which will introduce the challenger the faction that will compete all year with the Five Lined Dumpy Family. After we hear of the other faction we will see Kingdoms.

Make sure to checkout the Instagram of the Five Lined Dumpy Family! They need your help to grow their fan base! Instagram will be for exclusive content on the Five Lined Dumpy Family so be sure to follow them to see updates on them!

Checkout a picture from the Instagram page below!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk