Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

The votes are in!

So we had a good turnout for voting! It was a close vote. 1 vote could have tied it up. We were voting on how long Kingdoms was going to be per episode. 15 minutes won by 1 vote. This tells me though with that close of a vote I will try to be around 15-17 minutes so the people who voted for 20 see I am going to honor their vote! Kingdoms is going to come after the 100 Subscribers Special.

A small update on Max the matriarch. She may have a fungus infection from too high of humidity. I since have made changes to the enclosure. I'm going to take Max to the vet just to be sure and to make sure the leader of the Dumpy Family is healthy for her time to shine! She's still hungry and active and alert. I'm not sure if she's sick but I'm going to make sure we know for sure.

There is going to be a change for the Millipedes. Joining the Bumblebee Millipedes will be the Smoky Oak Millipedes because they are bigger and more colorful. So get ready in the coming episodes to see a lot of Millipedes!

I am going to search for Leopard Slugs and maybe more snails. I won't add too many just 2-3 more so there is a small colony. I also found another invert we will attempt to add but it's a secret. The inverts in this setup will be incredible.

The baby Cope's Gray Tree Frogs are growing and the one baby who has no deformity might join the Skink Dynasty without it's kin. I believe it's a female from size but it's bigger and more dominant then the others. It might beat out the Millipedes, Isopods and other babies! It would be interesting to see how Florence the Squirrel Tree Frog will act not being the only frog. Remember there may be 5 total frogs in here with 3 baby Cope's and a female Squirrel Tree Frog joining Florence. The Skink Dynasty is the most biodiverse enclosure I've ever created!

Spurgeon has grown and is out more now. He looks good and you will see more of him in Kingdoms. Jeremiah is still shy but I will try to get him more into the second episode.

The Skinks are great and actually Amsi is out every day now. She never came out like this before so it's nice and she's much more tolerant of people now. You'll see a lot of her and her relationship with Pharaoh in the first episode.

I am very excited to begin the process of creating a great series for you all in the PA Woods Community. Stay tuned for Kingdoms coming soon! Thanks for voting!

Let me know what you think of the voting and the update!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk