Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: My Current WIPs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 02:29 PM

Default My Current WIPs

Hey guys, I have a few projects on the go right now. They are taking longer because of the weather where in Canada, making it hard to get plants right now. I'm waiting on a big bromeliad shipment currently and some other goodies Anyways, here's what I have (uninhabited right now).

18x18x18. It is going to be home to a trio of oophaga pumilio 'popa'. I have a few bromeliads and film canisters in here, and the bromeliads will get larger as they age. It still needs one more med-large bromeliad in the corner though I reckon.

12x12x18. This is going to be home to a pair of some kind of thumbnail. Undecided as to what. Still needs a couple bromeliads, and I'm thinking about putting some kind of gobenia in there. Not too sure though. I'm generally not as happy with this one, but maybe I'll be more satisfied once there's broms to fill up the space.

18x18x24. This is my newest build, just started last week. I snagged a bunch of cool driftwood pieces for really cheap, and made a cool looking tree structure out of them. I also used black matala as the drainage layer to try something new. This is gonna be home to some kind of oophaga pumilio. Right now, I am thinking about salt creek. The philodendron I have in there right now will probably be switched out for philodendron verrucosum. There will be a few mini orchids in here later.

Lastly, I have an empty 24x18x24 that's just being used as a plant nursery. I'll be doing something with it later in the year. Thanks for looking, hope you guys enjoyed. I'll be updating this thread semi frequently