Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 05:13 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

A good week for the Five Lined Dumpy Family...

Two trailers have been put up and the Five Lined Dumpy Family brought us to 100 subscribers! Let's hope their series can bring in more as we move closer to Kingdoms!

There is a vote happening and it's almost over! It's to decide how long this series will be between 15 minutes and 20 minutes. The voting is very close I can't believe how it's one away from a tie! I'll update you all when the voting is over as to how long I have for Kingdoms!

I've been feeding the Skink Dynasty more and letting it dry out more and all the inhabitants are more active. The babies are growing and one baby is getting big it may be a female. The Bumblebee Millipedes are doing well. I'm not sure how long they will have to stay out of the Skink Dynasty. They need to grow more first. I'm looking forward to showing the lives of these creatures in this setup and also the Dumpy Family.

I see Spurgeon is becoming more bold now that I've had him close to a year. He is out more and stays with Max usually at night. Jeremiah is shy still. He's eating though. He's still doing well. Fin eats all day. He has it good because I throw food in for him whenever he comes out. He's a smart fish.

I'm happy that the Five Lined Dumpy Family is completed mostly. Some devices, plants and for the Skink Dynasty some animals are to be added but it's mostly complete. I am very happy to be starting the year talking about these guys. Finally they get a chance to show us their importance and fascinating behavior. I am very interested in creating the other faction the Utopians to face the Five Lined Dumpy Family. Maybe we should have that as a vote later on. Would you want to see the animals of the Utopia Faction even in their smaller quarantine enclosures? The Gray Army will be back in the 30 gallon.

I'm excited to just have holiday specials and to see the two sides faceoff.

The Kingdoms episode is coming after the 100 subscribers special.

Should I do a live video sometime soon of the Five Lined Dumpy Family? Would you tune in?

Should I give another update on the babies and Millipedes sometime soon?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk